Let’s talk about asthma first. This issue is a disease when the bronchial tubes get thicker and cause respiratory inflammation. Asthma people have shortness of breath and weakness too, but these are just some of the signs. When someone is coughing and suffocating all the time, it means he might have asthma.
When someone has an asthma attack, they are having an allergy and sensitivity of some kind. Lungs are irritated, muscles tighter and phlegm is made more and more to the throat. Asthma people have a hard time breathing and cough all the time, but have short breaths too.
They use inhalers for relieving these signs. This inhaler is easy for urgent use and you can carry this around in every pocket or bag. But, using them all the time is bad and gives you chemicals and even steroids.
Many cases exist where asthma patients cured this issue just with inhalers. Yet, the first step is somediet changes first. Eat healthy foods that cause no harm and lower inflammation while the increase energy.
Replace inhaler with healthier foods and see which foods are the best.
Always get vitamin C rich foods and have carrot juice daily. This juice has vitamin C a lot. Another good food is the celery. A green herb with lots of chlorophyll for liver detox and intestine detox. Add a few stalks to every meal.
TO REGULATE THESE FOODS, SEE THE BEST DOSES FOR ASTHMA CASES:
- Lemon juice and small glass wheatgrass juice
- ½ bunch capsicum and 2 and ½ watercress bunches and ½ cup lemon juice and ¼ cucumber and 1 pineapple
- 1 cucumber, ½ lemon, 3 bulbs ripe lemongrass
- 6 celery stalks, spinach bunch, ¼ lemon juice, 2 green apples, parsley bunch
- 1 fennel, 8 kale stalks, ½ lemon, 3 pieces radish, ¼ pineapple
- 1 cup cranberry juice, 1 pomegranate, 2 cups strawberry juice
ALSO, TO REDUCE THESE ATTACKS, AVOID THESE FOODS:
- Citrus fruits
- Veggie oils; corn, matahar flower (to reduce inflammation)
- Animal foods (milk, eggs, meat)
- Monosodium glutamate and sodium since they narrow down the bronchial tubes and cause asthma attacks
- Alcohol and soft drinks