Every day more and more people struggle to shed excess pounds and achieve the ideal weight. Obesity can lead to a number of serious health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and some types of cancer.
For a successful and long lasting weight loss, eating healthy and small portions of food is only part of the battle. The other part is exercise. Exercise helps you burn calories and build muscle. Moreover, it prevents many health conditions, decreases stress, and makes you feel better. In brief, the rule to lose weight is to limit the calorie intake and burn extra calories with exercise.
The spot that most women are unhappy with are the inner thighs. The thigh gap, a clear space under your crotch between your upper and middle thighs, is considered by many as the symbol of a tone, slim female body. However, this part of the body is one of the most difficult spots to get rid of fat.
But the good news is that you don’t need to join a fancy gym or buy expensive home equipment to build a good fitness program.
Here are 3 useful tips to lose fat in your inner thighs:
- Manage the total daily intake of calories.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids to keep your system hydrated.
- Include some effective exercises in your daily routine.
We will show you the best exercises to lose inner thigh fat at home. With only 12 minutes daily, you’ll be able to lose a centimeter in your thighs and hips every week.
12 Minutes Inner Thigh Gap Workout
- Plie Squats (30 seconds)
- Side Lunge (30 seconds)
- Squat and Kick (60 Seconds)
- Skater Hops (30 Seconds)
- Inner Leg Lift (30 seconds each leg)
- Leg Circles (30 seconds each leg clockwise movement)
- Leg Circles (30 seconds with each leg anti-clockwise movement)
- Outer Leg Lift (30 seconds with each leg)
- Fire Hydrants (30 seconds with each leg)
- Fire Hydrant Kick (30 seconds with each leg)
Watch the video below for detailed instructions: