1. Try to avoid milk products as much as possible in your diet. Milk contains a huge amount of toxins that are damaging to your body. Due to the use of chemicals in agriculture and the liberal use of antibiotics in large-scale livestock farming, milk products haven’t been as healthy as they once were, for a long time.
2. Drink a glass of herbal tea before you go to bed. This detoxes the body.
3. Drink pineapple or grapefruit juice throughout the day. They contain natural antioxidants, which strengthen the airways.
4. Carrot juice between breakfast and lunch encourages the pH levels in the blood and in turn promotes the lung detoxification process.
5. At lunch you should have a potassium-rich drink. Plum, grapefruit and orange juice contain a particularly large amounts of potassium, which perfectly supports the body during the cleansing.
6. A glass of cranberry juice before going to bed also strengthens the body for the fight against bacterial infections.
7. Deeply inhaling over a steam bath is not only useful and liberating for colds. It is also highly recommended to improve the functionality of the respiratory tract. To make your steam bath, drip 6-10 drops of eucalyptus oil in a pot with hot water.To make your steam bath, drip 6-10 drops of eucalyptus oil in a pot with hot water. Then bend over so that your face is over the pot, cover your head (and the pot) with a towel, and inhale the steam until the water is no longer hot.
You can support your lungs to regenerate and with these 7 tips improve your health too. Share these tips for healthy lungs with all of your friends, so that they too can breathe easy!